July 11-August 08, 2020
Riverfront Playhouse was created in 1981 by a few local theatre lovers with the vision of providing a community theatre for the Redding area. The first play at Riverfront Playhouse opened on July 10, 1981 at 1620 East Cypress Avenue. The following year we became a 501-c3 non-profit corporation. We are the region’s longest continually operating, all volunteer, community theatre.
To be on our emailing list and receive Riverfront Playhouse news and updates, CLICK HERE